In honor of OCD Awareness Week (October 13th – 19th), My OCD Care launched a free online lecture and interview series.
All past talks are available on my YouTube channel. Subscribe, comment and like to help support the mission of spreading helpful information about OCD/anxiety/and other issues within Clinical Psychology to both providers and those impacted by or interested in these topics.
Subscribe to my mailing list below to get updates on how to join the talks live so you can ask questions, I’ll send other things you may enjoy as well.
- Dr. Avital Faulk will be discussing intensive treatments for OCD in children and adolescents: 12/5/19 @ 8:30PM
- Dr. John Abramowitz will be discussing why psychological science matters (January 2020)
- Jon Hirshfield will be discussing memetics, pop-culture, and OCD phenomonology.
- Natasha Daniels
- Dr. Anthony Pinto
- Chrissie Hodges
- Daniel J Moran on mindfulness and OCD
- Dr. Steve Hayes on ACT for OCD
- Dr. Eli Lebowitz on SPACE for OCD
- Dr. Dean McKay and Lewis Leone on Trauma and OCD.
- Dr. Rebecca Sachs discussed Autism and OCD.