- Trust: My ability to help you is dependent on your trust for me. It is my aim as your therapist to earn your trust through transparency, genuiness, and total commitment to your care.
- Privacy: I go beyond my legal responsibility to maintain your confidentiality and privacy. I am well versed in these laws and exercise great caution in enforcing them.
- Compassion: I am a person who deeply cares about and connects with the people I treat. You are so much more than a list of symptoms. You will feel heard, understood, and taken care of.
- Specialized Care: My training and experience has enabled me to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to help you overcome your OCD and anxiety disorders and get back to living life the way you want.
- Customized Care: You are a unique individual with unique challenges and need treatment that reflects that. While there are patients who only need 50 minutes, once per week, I recognize that there are many that need more time. I have set up my practice to accommodate patients who need more intensive work.
- Access to Care: I will make every effort to provide you with care within your budget. I designate times for low fee therapy for patients who could not access care otherwise.
- Behavioral Science: I exclusively use treatments and methods that have undergone rigorous scientific research regarding their efficacy. I regularly attend conferences and review research to keep up to date on advances within cognitive behavioral therapy.